Monday 18 November 2013

Again on Israel and its neighbours

Following my post of yesterday about Israel and Iran, I got call this afternoon from a friend who is also very close to Prime Minister Netanyahu. The caller had just arrived from Israel. And I could notice two things: the country´s leadership is very unhappy with the way the Obama team is looking at Iran´s nuclear issue; they can´t understand why people in Washington are so eager to strike a deal with the Iranians; and then, the second point concerns Israel´s believe they will be able to take military action against the nuclear facilities in Iran and get the tacit but firm approval of many in the Middle East, including the Saudis. This is actually encouraging the hard liners in Jerusalem to go for the bombing.


All this adds instability and unpredictability to a region that is already in deep turmoil. It´s not good at all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I seriously
enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.
I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back later on. I
want to encourage you to continue your great work, have a nice weekend!


Also visit my webpage; hairpiece cost